Monday, August 8, 2011

Chase Your Dreams




This super sweet image from the Chase Your Dreams set at My Time Made Easy was the perfect image for last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC128, from Karen. I really enjoyed coloring this image, so many fun elements here.


I added a vellum layer to the large butterfly punch, adds a touch of softness to this very bright and colorful card. I also added polka dots to the butterflies as well as her bow and boots with a white gel pen, I like the look.





5 comments:

Nancy said...

Tina, what a cute card! When I first saw the image I thought... did Tina get her post up for the upcoming sketch way too early? haha! Your card is really great - love all the extra details - and it fits into other challenges, not just MTME ones. hehe

Lisa Kind said...

That little girl with her boots is just so adorable! Love the addition of the butterflies!

Danni said...

So cute! I love the added butterflies!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!~

Allison said...

Great coloring...a fun and happy card!

ShareThis