Friday, August 26, 2011

Ever Warm

Another week, come and gone. I swear I feel like I go around in circles! We have another Freebie Friday selection for you at Paper Makeup Stamps. This is one that I arranged, another inspirational quote. I have been searching these out to stay strong in my faith and in my heart.

I've used some fun and bright papers with my signature yellow accent (I am on a yellow kick). Anyhoo, I pierced the sentiment panel for a bit more interest at the top of the card.

Be sure to get over to the PMS blog to grab this freebie for yourself and to see some more inspiration from the team.



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE your music notes Tina!!~

Anonymous said...

I'm right here to assist get your web site off to a fantastic start off. Do not be 1 of these that wished that they had completed it much better the first time, then get around the task, and cost, of starting more than. Your internet site displays what you and your business or pastime are all about.

I'm able to provide low-cost, user-friendly, customized developed web sites for a broad range of businesses, organizations and groups.Furthermore, it shouldn't expense a lot of money to obtain you started. I am going to assist manual you through the procedure and even warn you when i think you may be finding in above your head, or past your budget.

Here are some hight good quality companies to get a resonable price:

Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design

Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]freelance web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed

--------------------------------

[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]

ShareThis