Thursday, August 11, 2011

MTMEPPS22

We have another fun sketch, MTMEPPS22, at the My Time Made Easy blog today. For this one I knew I wanted a school theme as we are going to donate a few school supplies to Cody's classroom or for school use.

I used a soft color palette this time around. The alpha paper is from School Ruled digi paper pack and the backpack is from the recently released Back to School digi stamp set.

The image was printed with a laser printer, then colored and cut out with circle nesties. The layout is super simple and makes for a quick card which is especially appreciated during busy times.

Be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog to see how the rest of the team rocked it out and to see the sketch. Hope you have time to give it a try!


1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is cute. I love the background paper!

ShareThis