Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tag Tea Holder

I purchased a few tag and label images from the Silhouette Store and thought I'd make Cody's teacher a tea bag holder. I am really into yellow these days, so I started there.

I ended up welding the two tags at the bottom to make a little pocket of sorts to hold the bag which I glue dotted in since the sides are open. The label shape was cut and then stamped with PTI's Newprint background set.

The tea cup is also a purchased file, I just created a mat for it. And, how cute is that flower? I added a black pearl to the center for a finishing touch.

Finally, the ribbon was threaded through the holes and then secured with a button and some twine.



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tea holder Tina!!~

Lisa Kind said...

Too cute! Love the colors too!

ShareThis