Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ziplining

I won this Riley image from Cindy Haffner's blog just by commenting on her card, that's an easy way to win some goodies. And, I even got to choose the image I wanted, that's always a good thing.


Ziplining has really taken off in the area that I work in and we even have some clients who specialize in this activity. I'm going to be using this image alot as I make some card sets for our Sales Reps to give them over the course of the year. Not all of them will be as elaborate as this, however!






3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...my friend just told me she did the ziplining in Mexico last week..crazy..I'd never do that..

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley ROCKS!!~

alienanessa said...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! Absolutely rocked this!!!! Looove it!

ShareThis