Thursday, September 8, 2011

All Wrapped Up for MTME

It's Thursday and that means that we have a new sketch challenge at My Time Made Easy, MTME26. This week's had me running scared, but once I got a glimpse of the new releases, I knew what I wanted to do.

I used Well Wrapped and modeled my card after the mummy wrappings. Each strip was inked with light and dark brown inks and then randomly placed on the card front.



You can't tell from the picture, but I used a AtYou Spica glitter pen on the cobweb found on the tombstone.

I hope you can sample the sketch, there are prizes attached. You can find the sketch and more inspiration at the My Time Made Easy blog.






5 comments:

Janie said...

Sweet! Thanks for putting this post together -- I enjoyed it.

Deb Neerman said...

What an adorable card, Tina!

Hope all is well with you, Sweetie ... sending hugs!!!

Danni said...

Oh my! so adorable!

~amy~ said...

really cute Tina!

alienanessa said...

Oh lady, that brought the biggest smile to my face! Absolutely love it, love the coloring, the background is perfect!!

ShareThis