Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pedestal of Caramel

I've been in the mod to get ahead on Halloween projects this year and Cody is being selective in his choices for class treats.

I've been cutting away so that he has a few choices; we've decided on the girls, but the boys are stumping us. This idea was shut down initially, but he's come around...I thought it could look like a headstone (tombstone). I went ahead and decorated it up to give one of the gals at work, they love my rejects. LOL

I wanted ribbon to go around it, but I didn't want the recipient have to untie it to get the candy out. So, I striped strips of paper with a copic and then made a tiny bow to place on the top. It was then topped with a 3-d rose.

Here is a close up of the rose, so pretty; the only thing I don't like about it is that it has quite a large "lift" so it sits a little higher than I would prefer.


ShareThis