Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PMS September Blog Hop

Release Day is here! I always look forward to the hop since it's usually the first time we're seeing the hop cards/ projects too. If you've started hopping at the PMS blog, you should have arrived here from Jenn's blog. If not, you'll want to start at the beginning so you get this month's code to save 15% off the new releases!

How'd you like Jenn's card with some of the new word art we're releasing this month? She did an amazing job!



I made a shaped card for today. I also used the leaf from the new Color It: Autumn set; I just love this set. It's so whimsical and features some great images. Autumn is my favorite time of year; the smells, colors, and the food are just amazing. Plus, the heat of summer is over and we get to enjoy the cool, crisp fall air.



I embossed the acorn cap and then tucked in my leaf after I fussy cut it from cardstock. The button was threaded with some capuccino twine and then glue dotted to the acorn cap.



Now, you need to hop on over to see Randee. But, before you go, you'll need the letter I have; can you guess what it is? It's the letter O.



Don't forget, we're going to be having a Release Party tonight. The fun starts at 9:00 pm EST in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. We're excited to see who wins tonight's big prize for inviting the most attendees!




14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a cute shaped card Tina!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oh! wOw! I lOve the acrOn idea. it is such a clever way to showcase the leaf!! way tO gO!! haha

Lisa M. said...

Oh I love this, Tina! I'm adoring this set too. I will be using it a lot this season I'm sure!

Randee E said...

Can I just say AWESOME!!! Love the embossed wording on the top of the acorn and the leaf is perfecto!! Really really cute card :0)

Danni said...

Simply fabulous and so creative!

Mary J said...

This is just so great! Love that leaf!

Kristie said...

Love your shaped acorn card!! The oversized leaf is great, I really think I'll have to get the digi version of this set.

Carma said...

Fabulous!!!! I love shaped cards....and never make them. :)

Jessica said...

Yay! someday I will have to try a shaped card... it intimidates me a little right now though

Michelle VP said...

Perfect idea, Tina! I'm lovin' the shaped card and the highlighted veins on the leaf. :)

Michelle said...

Wow! The acorn is such a cool fall card.

LaJanette said...

What a fun shaped card! love the embossing and also the great big button to decorate with that leaf! Awesome!

Andrea said...

Such a cute shaped card accented beautifully with the leaf!!

alienanessa said...

Awesome job on that shape! Love the embossed topper!!

ShareThis