Sunday, September 11, 2011

PMS September Review Day

Today we're reviewing the September release and I get to show off with Color Kids: Star Student. Diem is the illustrator of this fabulous new line and I cannot wait to see more of 'em. I colored this one to resemble my niece, Victoria.

All of the releases are available in rubber and in digital format, so there's something for everyone.


The papers are from October Afternoon and I just colored the image to match. The file folder is one I cut with my Silhouette as is the notebook sheet inside it. The sentiment on the outside of the folder comes with the image. I then just held the folder shut with the mini paper clip.


You'll have to head over to the PMS blog to see some more inspiration using images from this month's release. You'll also want to check out the challenges we've got going on; the Digi Makeover challenge- to use the PMS colors of pink and grey and a digi image; the second is our Release Party challenge to create a school themed project. *my card qualifies for the challenge, woot!* Both challenges have prizes attached, so you'll definitely want to play along!

Finally, next month we are having a hop, with customers, fans, and the Makeup Artists- the theme is Monster Mash. Check it out here.



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Tina!!!!

alienanessa said...

That is absolutely adorable. Loove the coloring and the papers!!

Carma said...

Perfect paper!!! And I love the little folder. So cute!!

ShareThis