Sunday, September 4, 2011

PMS September Sneak Peeks, Day 2

It's Day 2 of the September Sneak Peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps. Today, we're featuring babies!

Ok, so I used Shelby in silhouette form, isn't she precious?! Shelby is another of my favorite fairies, but I just don't have cause to use her enough. Silhouettes are all the rage, so this stamp will get used alot! Not to mention how much faster you can make a card since you don't have to color it in.



I found Chupa's Sketch 21 a perfect fit for my image. The shapes were cut with my Silhouette (except the plain circle). I used some pretty and soft MME papers, matted with dark grey cardstock.



Be sure to stop by the PMS blog to see more inspiration from the design team and to see how you can win some goodies.



We're also having a contest for our Release Party- for every friend you invite to the party that attends, your name gets entered into a prize drawing. So, invite everyone you know! As always, the Release Party is held on September 7th at 9:00 pm in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. If you haven't attended before, sign up early!




5 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...I'm a huge fan of silhouettes!

Tracey said...

A beautiful card!

Nancy said...

What a pretty card! I really like how you used the black scalloped circle behind the black silhouette. It really goes well with your choice of dp and the pink flower adds that extra touch of femininity. I may have to case this idea! :)

Michelle VP said...

Wowzers! That black silhouette really stands out - just like it should! :)

alienanessa said...

OHHHH my GAWWWWWD!! This is basically just absolutely stunning!! You can send me some of those fancy circles any ol' time LOL Wow!! The papers you chose to blend with the silhouette, well let's just say GENIUS!!!

ShareThis