Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Classroom Treats, Part 1

I have 3 Halloween treat boxes for Cody's class, I have split them into 3 blog posts, so you'll have to stay tuned. These are for the girls in his class. I used the 3-d pyramid box from the Silhouette Store, then just used a large circle for the brim. These boxes were designed with a tab and slit closure, plus perforations for the folds....love that! Makes assembly a snappity, snap, snap, snap!

Here's the name of the box since I can't provide a link: 3d_box_C01111_20509

I used some paper from Little Ninja Designs, perfectly priced and perfect for Halloween. I thought I'd use polka dots for all the hats and black for each brim. I love them!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

oh so cute, Tina! The girls will love them :D

terri said...

These are great! Cannot wait to see the rest.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina!!~

ShareThis