Friday, October 7, 2011

Monster Mash Blog Hop

It's October 7th and while we aren't having a release, we still love to have the hop! This month the focus is on monsters. Paper Makeup Stamps has a whole section dedicated to these creatures and you'll see quite a few of them on your way through today's hop.

I'm using Flubu monster with the sentiment that comes with him. He looks just miserable, doesn't he? I tried to channel Julie Lacey by not coloring my image and I'm not sure I have mastered this technique, but I'll keep trying.

The papers are digital papers I found on Etsy (I'll link later); I wanted a Halloween-y Get Well card for Duke's aunt.

The linky list is below, so you can get hopping! Be sure to stop and see all the inspiration we've got for you today. In honor of the hop, all the monsters in the store will be on sale for 15% off for one week. Use the voucher code MONSTERHOP to apply these savings to your shopping cart.

You can hop on over to see Paige, she has something monstrously cute to show you.





9 comments:

LaJanette said...

I have never seen the image left white...interesting...very interesting! I do like it; something different:0) I also like how you have used the green button; really makes it POP!

Dawn Mercedes said...

I really like the bright spot of green against the orange. It is a fun focal point!

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

I am so bad about NOT letting images just *be* like this! I will have to try that out for myself! Love it, Tina!

Jenn said...

Cute card Tina!!! Love your LO!

Jenn

Carma said...

The "no color" Flubu fits so well for those 'gray' days when we just don't feel good. I like it!

Michelle VP said...

I never think to leave an image uncolored and now I wonder why! Love how the white panel stands out against all the color of your background. :)

Lisa Kind said...

Love it! The design is beautiful and I love that little pop of green! Really cute card! I like him uncolored, too! Glad you are letting us comment! ;-)

Kristie said...

The card has a different look with the uncolored image but I like it!!

Anita Hovey said...

I don't know who Julie Lacey is, but I love this not colored idea...how quick & easy is that!

ShareThis