Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All Things Work Together

This week's sketch from the Sweet Stop, SSS134, was pretty straightforward and I was jumping at the chance to use my new MFT Die-Namics...the loopy flower. They are everywhere and I am thrilled to be able to make them with felt instead of only paper. Sure wish the Silhouette cut felt.

Anyhoo, the sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps and it's available in rubber and digi; glad it's offered both ways. Here, I used the rubber version.


I cut the image panel/mat, some leaves, and the border with my Silhouette, love that machine! The paper is from Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather, from last year or later.




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh boy...I need that loopy flower die!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just STUNNING Tina!!~

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, all that purple is so yummy!! Love the layers!!

ShareThis