Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dream Big



My niece has a birthday coming up at the end of December, she'll be 23. *SIGH* Where does the time go and how did I get so old?!



This week's Viva la Verve sketch was perfect for the card I wanted to send her. It needs to be bright and colorful; they live in Illinois so the weather can get a little dreary in the winter. Plus, their house burned down on Halloween and I am sure they can appreciate a little color and thoughts of big dreams coming their way.



The sentiment is from Verve's Great Friend and the flower was stamped with the Graph Paper Plain Jane for a touch of subtle pattern.



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL layers Tina!!~

alienanessa said...

Just love all those colors and shapes!! I recognize that red starred paper in the back!!! LOL

ShareThis