Thursday, November 3, 2011

Frost Bitten MTMEPPS34

This week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS34 is another simple one, perfect for a quick card. I used lots of pink for this one!

I chose to use the Mrs. Candy Claus paper pack, it has lots of fun patterns and pretty colors. Then I cut the Frost Bitten mittens with my Silhouette, embossing after they were assembled. Then, I just hung them on twine with a large brad.


Be sure to visit the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch for yourself and to look at the inspiration the Design Team has for you.




2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet card Tina! It is so quick and easy, perfect if you have a lot of holiday greeting cards to create. I love all the pink.

alienanessa said...

Loooove those papers!!! The red and pink are too stunning for words. The mittens are delightful, and I love that you have them "hanging"!!!

ShareThis