Thursday, November 10, 2011

Glossy Ornament

This week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS35, scared me alot! I wasn't sure what to do with the 2 circle elements at all. I finally decided on a doily and a snowflake made of vellum. I accented the vellum with some stickles for a little sparkle, it had also been embossed.

I really love this paper pattern from Mrs. Candy Claus; totally reminds me of Christmas candy canes. The ornament, cut from Beautiful Baubles, was covered with crystal effects; I stamped the band with Puckered Up Patterns. The ornament topper was covered with stickles.

Some final touches include red gems on the doily and gold cording for the ornament hook.

Now, head on over to the My Time Made Easy blog to see this sketch for yourself and to be inspired at how the other gals used it. WOW!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

love the paper and ornament!

Nancy said...

What a great card! I love your ornament, doily and snowflake and of course all the little details too.

Melissa Craig said...

Tina your Christmas card is so sweet. I love this digi paper, too. Very nicely done.

alienanessa said...

Yowza did you rock this!!! Love all those touches, the stickles, the crystal effects!!!

ShareThis