Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hugs and Smiles


The 5th October Viva la Verve sketch was another goodie, I love the 3 panels behind the image. I used up some of the Lost & Found papers (My Mind's Eye) that I have been using for most of the VLV sketches. This one is going to my younger sister for her birthday.

All the shapes were cut on my Silhouette. I tell ya, that machine is coming in handy these days. I am slowly learning to rely on it more as a valuable tool.

I embossed the leaves with a woodgrain embossing folder for just a touch more texture. It almost looks like corrugated cardboard. The loopy flower is awesome! It was pretty easy to make too; after all the Silhouette did the cutting. All I did was roll it and then glue it together. Easy!

The sentiment from Kind Words was accented with some pearls.

Here is a close up of the loopy flower. You can see how full it is; although I wish I had fluffed each of the loops up a bit more. Can't wait to make more of these.




1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Man, you and that Silhou make me jealous!! Such beautiful creations!!

ShareThis