Thursday, November 17, 2011

Made of Snow MTME

This week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS36, is a good one, perfect for those quick cards that are especially useful this time of year.

I used the cute l'il snowman from Made of Snow for my card, utilizing some stickles for sparkle. The snowflakes and scallop background were cut with my Silhouette- being able to size them perfectly for the card is such a great feature.
I accented the snowflakes with some silver pearls and tiny pink gems from Pizzazzaplenty. I was so happy to have maintained a very soft look; I tend to overdo it when it comes to color.

Head on over to the My Time Made Easy blog to see this super sketch as well as endless inspiration from the rest of the design team.


7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET Snowman!!~

Brandi said...

Pure cuteness! :)

~amy~ said...

really sweet...love how you blinged up the snowflakes!

Cat said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the sparkles and colors! So glad to be a part of the MTMEPPS DT!

Carma said...

Tina, I love the soft colors and the tiny little sparkles. I LOVE your use of color in all your cards, bold and soft, because you do it sooo well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathryn B said...

Beuatiful card Tina! Your colors are so soft looking. I just love the scallop back drop and those perfectly decorated snowflakes

alienanessa said...

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!! Hold up!! This is one of the greatest cards EVER! Love those snowflakes and the pearls. Love the backdrop for that stupendous snowman, and all that glitter!!!!!!

ShareThis