Monday, November 14, 2011

Mojo Winter Wishes



I had some time on Saturday to sit and make a card fro this week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO214. I used some Christmas-y looking papers from MME Lost and Found: Union Square.

All the elements were cut with my Silhouette; the poinsettia, the banner flag, the rosette, the leaves and the image panel. I used Verve's Merry Wishes set for the sentiment and the faux misteltoe.

I added little bits of stickles to the poinsettia tips and some pearls for the centers.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina, that is a beautiful card! Very nicely done. I just love it!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous tina...love everything!

Carma said...

Beautimous!! (That's beautiful and fabulous together :) I just love your attention to detail!

alienanessa said...

Holy whoa-ness!!! Just looooove the papers and all the touches you added, good grief!! You so rocked this one!

ShareThis