Monday, November 7, 2011

PMS November Release Blog Hop

Woot! It's Release Day! As always, we celebrate the new releases with a blog hop. If you started at the PMS blog and have hopped in order, You should have arrived from Anita's blog. You have just a few more stops to make.

I used Color It: Winter Tags for my card today. I combined 2 of the images from the set- the stocking and the bit of holly.

The image was colored to match my very colorful papers and then accented with stickles. I stamped the sentiment in white, it's hard to see at this angle.

Now, hop on over to see Jackie. You are going to swoon over her project using one of the new Color Kids.

Don't forget! The Release Party is tonight. We start it at about 9:00 pm EST in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. Hope we see you there.



8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a bright, fun Christmas card! I love it! just so happy! :)

Jenn said...

This is too cute! I love the colors!

Jenn

Carma said...

Love your use of color and those little packages peeking out from behind the stocking!

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

So fun and festive, Tina!

Jackie said...

I love the bright colors you used on this, it's so much fun!

Queen B said...

Cute! I love the clean design and your paper choices.

Anita Hovey said...

Great colors!

alienanessa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all those colors!! Just love how all this came together, especially the snowflake!!

ShareThis