Friday, November 11, 2011

PMS November Release, Review Day 2

Well, here we are again, reviewing the latest release from Paper Makeup Stamps. I just adore the new Handmade set; it's just perfect for all the little things we crafters gift throughout the year.

I bought a package of 6 lip glosses last year after Christmas and have re-packaged them into this cute little box. I could NOT wait to use this clever little sentiment for the outside of it.

The rosette was topped with some circle punches and then I topped the box with a portion of a doily accented with pearls.

You can see even more inspiration on the PMS blog; this release has been really fun for all of us!



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous!!!

alienanessa said...

Absolutely cool, too cool in fact. I just love it every time you make a little 3D project! Thank you so much for the ones that you've sent me to use!!!

ShareThis