Friday, November 4, 2011

PMS November Release Sneak Peeks, Day 1

We have an exciting release this month. Lots of wonderful additions to your collection, especially helpful during the holiday season.

Today we are featuring all the singles being released on November 7th.

I get to show you Hayden; she's a precious fairy blowing a sweet wintry kiss and she comes with a sentiment as well (not shown here).



Here I colored her to match the background paper from Echo Park. The shapes were cut with my Silhouette. While the colors are a little non-traditional for Christmas, I decided to go with red and green for her outfit.



I added flock to her boots, mittens, and collar; stickles to her wings, and a glitter pen on the swirlies.



Head on over to the PMS blog to see samples for the other images we are releasing this month. As always, the DT knocks it outta the park.



Now, the Release Party is scheduled for November 7th starting at 9:00 pm in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. If you haven't signed up for an account yet, do it soon. We hope to see you there!



5 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card! I just love this!

Carma said...

Love the flocking on her boots and mittens and that big red snowflake is fabulous!!

Tracey said...

This is so fabulous! Such a pretty card!

Anita Hovey said...

Gorgeous card...I love the pop of color in her outfit.

alienanessa said...

You did such an amazing job on this, I've checked it out SEVERAL times! I don't have time to list what all I love on this one because everything you did is spectacular!!

ShareThis