Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thank You VLV

I needed a cute thank you card for a friend and thought the Viva la Verve sketch looked like a winner.

The papers are PTI, I'm down to just a few sheets of it. Grateful to be using it up finally, seems like I've had it forever. Anyway, all the elements were cut with my Silhouette- except for the horizontal border and the felt loopy flower.

The sentiment is from Verve, I love the font found in this set.

Well, hopefully later today I will be starting on the prep work for Thanksgiving dinner.....this'll be after I take the boy ice skating. I can't wait to sit down with my family and enjoy the day.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Great colors!! Man, I must live under a rock because the only felt flowers I've seen like that are YOURS!!! LOL Great bow thingy too!

ShareThis