Monday, November 21, 2011

True Friend Mojo

The Mojo Monday sketch last week, MOJO215, was calling out to me. I knew I wanted a big flower for the corner and decided on this dandelion bloom from the Silhouette Store; the leaves are from Kerri Bradford and were stamped with a small flower from Springtime Solids. I like how sunny and bright the card feels.

I love this sentiment from When There's Nothing Left to Say; and most often, it's those around us that can read between the lines and help us through some of our darkest times. That flower really helps bring in a ray of sunshine.


4 comments:

Carma said...

Tina, I love this!! You're so right about friends reading between the lines and that big sunflower is the BEST!

~amy~ said...

LOVE that bloom!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina!!~

alienanessa said...

Looove the colors, the flower is great, and the sentiment is perfect!

ShareThis