Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Verve-y Winter Wishes



Another fun sketch from the Verve Forum, VLVNOV2011, for the first week of November. I chose to use some My Mind's Eye Lush papers I picked up recently.

The giant snowflake was cut with my Silhouette as were the circles for the image panel. The snowflake was embellished with shiny silver pearls from Pizzazzaplenty.

The image is from Winter Mittens and I just used the heart to embellish each mitten and then fastened a button with some twine to a small snowflake to act as the mitten string anchor. Loving the little pop of red.


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

love all the blue!

alienanessa said...

The blue is fantastic, this could even be a masculine card{!}, that snowflake with the bling is wonderful, and the mittens are key-yuuuuute!!

ShareThis