Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2011 Advent Calendar


When I saw this cool advent calendar from Silhouette America, I knew I wanted it. I love that the openings are different, some large, some small. Lots of variation in the box styles too.


I used Echo Park papers with PTI Vintage Cream cardstock to complete each box; this took about 3-4 hours to create; so not a quick project, but a rewarding one. I worked on it in between other projects. Granted, I just got it done this weekend, but we've still got time to enjoy it.


The package comes with the wooden advent calendar and a special download card for 42 boxes specifically designed to fit each opening. I decided not to number my boxes this year, but I will going forward.


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome Tina!!!!

alienanessa said...

Okay, this is one of the coolest calendars EVER! I love it for all the reasons you do, how awesome!!

ShareThis