Thursday, December 15, 2011

Butterfly Garden

This week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS40, was another goodie. I immediately wanted to use rosettes for the circle elements and chose some pretty paper from My Mind's Eye.

The quote is from All a Flutter sentiments and is so pretty; I added the vellum butterfly all decked out in silver pearls to to the top rosette.

Be sure to get over to the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch for yourself and to see how you can win this month's prize pack. You'll also see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awesome...love the rosettes!

Nancy said...

Tina, your rosettes are awesome and I love the butterfly too. Such a pretty card. Just between you and me... I almost used rosettes too but I wanted to make a Christmas card so I used snowflakes and ornaments instead. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Tina!!~

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

What do you use to make the rosettes? Are you using a die or just the accordion fold? This card is gorgeous!

alienanessa said...

Beyond gorgeous, I too love those rosettes, especially the colors you used! The flutterby is wonderful!

ShareThis