Monday, December 5, 2011

Gift Card Holders

My friend, Barb, gave me a cool card holder the other day and I thought perhaps I'd make some gift card holders to place in them to entice the peeps at work to purchase them for their gift cards this year.


I cut these with my Silhouette, easy peasy. And then stamped each with a variety of snowflakes in a variety of colors using Paper Makeup Stamps' Snow Happy set. It's one of my favorite sets. (It's out of stock in the rubber version, but you can still get it as a digi!)

I'm not sure if you've heard or not, but Paper Makeup Stamps is going to an all digital company. This means that ALL the rubber has been discounted drastically. So, if you've had your eye on anything, you might wanna get to the store quickly....once it's gone, it's gone.

We'll be having a blog hop on December 7th, so stay tuned for that!


3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina your gift tags are FABULOUS!~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh love these Tina!! I wish I had some of these. You've inspired me to create some.

alienanessa said...

Sooo cool, lady! Love the bling and the wonderful snowflakes, that font...just whoa, ok?!

ShareThis