Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Elizabeth



Today is my niece's 23rd birthday! Happy Birthday Elizabeth Noel!! Dang, my brother is old!!!!! LOL



I wanted to make a cute and sparkly card for her since she's cute and sparkly. I used the colors from this week's OCC challenge, I loved the color scheme. The white paper is shimmery; it's so hard to photograph. I used Mrs. Candy Claus digi paper from My Time Made Easy that I thought really tied the colors together. I also opted to use the sketch from the clean&simple blog, FTL171. I moved the circle element to the side since I didn't want to cover my sparkly numbers.



The sentiment is from Birthday Cheer which is my go-to set for birthday cards. The variety of the phrases are fabulous, something for everyone. It's not available in rubber any longer, but you can still get it in digi form.



Paper Makeup Stamps is still clearing out the rubber, stamps are on sale for 60% off. Get on over there and grab what's left!





2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Just absolutely beautiful!! She'll love it!!!

elizabeth said...

I did love it:) its so beautiful i have it hanging in my room.thank you aunt tina.

ShareThis