Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas Ornaments

When I saw last week' sketch, FTL170, I knew what I wanted to do. Once the ornaments were cut with my Silhouette, I stamped them with images from PTI's Mehndi Medallion set with VersMark and then adhered 3 together to make a 3-d ornament.

The sentiment is from PTI's A Wreath for All Seasons.

Well, today is my last day at work, I'll be on vacation; I have the next 10 days off! I am very excited and even though we aren't going anywhere....it'll be nice! I love sitting in my jammies and taking naps!

I most likely won't be posting next week....so I'll see ya the wek after Christmas!

2 comments:

CarrieAtHome said...

I love these!

alienanessa said...

Are you back to work today? Did you loooove your time off!!??

I really wish I would have visited this card before Christmas, I could not for the life of me find the inspiration I was seeking for good Christmas cards. This one is it. It's wonderful!!!

ShareThis