Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa Boxes



I needed some quick treat boxes (5) for the ladies at work, so I went ahead and used this super cute box that is perfect for the season.



I used different shades of red for the box, some textured. The beard and hat cuff were embossed and then adhered; adding pearls for a little more interest. I used googly eyes instead of punched black circles; the holly leaves were folded in half and then accented with a red rhinestone. The final touch was a sparkly pom pom to the end of the hat.



The inside holds 2 truffles, yum!


2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE your Santa's Tina!!~

alienanessa said...

OMG lady, I haven't visited you in TOOOOOOOO long! These are beyond wonderful, you so rocked these goody bags, yowza!! And all those little touches and whatnot have NOT escaped my eyes!!!

ShareThis