Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snowy Doorhanger

It's December 7th! That means the Paper Makeup Stamps Design Team will be hopping today. Our next release is January 7th and it'll be all digital. That means no wait time and no shipping charges! Woot!

If you started at the PMS blog, you should have arrived here from Andrea's blog. If not, be sure to start at the beginning to see what the whole team has to inpire you today!

I used this super cute snowman from Snow Happy to create a doorhanger for Cody's bedroom door. He's always hoping for snow days, so I thought he'd find this encouraging.

I added a snowy landscape panel covered in stickles. It looks a little pink, but I guess it's just the angle. I cut the title with my Silhouette and covered it in stickles as well.





Here it is in action.



Now, you should hop on over to see Kristie; her project is sure to delight.








9 comments:

~amy~ said...

really sweet...it's so funny that the kids are always hoping for snow but I cringe at the thought...makes getting to work {30 miles away} a challenge...

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

This is so cute, Tina! I'm sure he'll love having it on his door--especially when it IS a snow day!

Michelle VP said...

I just love the door hanger idea and that sparkly glitter snow! :)

Danni said...

Cute!!

Carma said...

My favorite little snowman!! He's adorable on this door hanger. Love the glitter!

Anita Hovey said...

Very cute!

Jackie said...

Super cute! I just love this, and the colors you used! Great job!

LaJanette said...

What a great project! Love the fresh greens and all that sparkle!

Hugs;
Janette

alienanessa said...

Looove the colors, good golly, love the snow and that little guy. I just looove looking at yer stuff!

ShareThis