Thursday, December 29, 2011

You Mean the World to Me

This week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS41, is another that allows for quick and easy cards. I love the long panel on the one side and the space for a sentiment square. In this case, I used Steno Note Pretty Pieces Cut File for the placeholder for the felt flower and placed the sentiment from Just For You underneath. The paper the flower is on is from School Ruled which is one of my favorite paper packs.

The strip was made using Well Rounded Tag Pretty Pieces cut file; I stamped, in VersaMark, a pattern from Puckered Up Patterns on the bottom part of the tag.


Be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch for yourself and to see how the other gals rocked it out!




4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY Tina, Happy Holidays to you!!~

Danni said...

Very pretty! Love the flower!

Tangii said...

Funny, cause you mean the world to me too ;)! You have been doing some awesome dimensional stuff on your challenge cards lately! Great card, thanks so much for being part of the team. Happy New Year my friend!! Love ya ladybug :)

alienanessa said...

OMG the colors and that flower, wowy!! Just love how you pulled it all together!!

ShareThis