Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Goodie Box

I am hooked on these super cute boxes from the Silhouette Store, this one has 4 compartments inside to hold lots of goodies. I plan to put covered mint patties in this one, but grabbed the red hots I have on hand at the moment just to give you an idea of what it looks like filled.

Everything was cut with my Cameo; and although you can't really see it in the pic, the rolled flowers were stamped with a background from Taylored Expressions. I haven't been stamping a whole lot lately, but I am hoping to start up again sometime next month. Lots of things going on here.

I don't know about you, but the Yours Truly paper pack from Echo Park is rocking my world, it's so lovely!

Oh, and thanks so much for all the birthday wishes!






2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Jeepers that's gorgeous!!! Gotta have that box, that's for sure!! Happy happy happy birthday! Will get your package mailed this week!! Love ya girly!

~amy~ said...

Sweet!!!!!

ShareThis