Monday, January 9, 2012

Love You Always

I am determined to play along each month with Jen's SFYTT; last year I missed posting on time in May therefore excluding myself from the drawing to win lotsa new goodies.

I pulled out some old stamps, All About Love Sentiments from Amy R Stamps available at All That Scraps. The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found Madison Avenue collection; the papers are so soft and pretty.

I tied the ribbon bow with the Bow Easy and just adhered it with a glue dot next to the sentiment circle. All of the shapes were cut with my Cameo machine; minus the border punch.


This makes my 4th V-Day card, just a zillion more to go!


2 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty!! Love the soft pink with the black, so striking!

alienanessa said...

Gorgeous. Those papers, the sentiment, and those perfectly placed pearls!!!

ShareThis