Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Red Hots for the Red Hot


So, I as I mentioned before, I am in full Valentine's Day mode. Hopefully I won't get sick of it before I get all my projects finished.


I purchased this box from the Silhouette Store specifically for the project you see today. I always gift Duke with Red Hot Candies, they are one of his faves and since they go so well with Valentine's Day, this is what he typically gets. This box is cut the original size which is quite small, only about 2x2. For his gift, I will make it slightly larger to accommodate a whole bag of the candies....he's a little selfish with them! LOL

The box and all other elements were cut using my Cameo; I love how quick and easy these kinds of projects come together.




3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Just GORGEOUS Tina!!~

Allison said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love the flowers, the script and what's inside!

alienanessa said...

This is wonderful! You need to get paid to do this, I'm serious, you need your own business! Wish I could sit right by you and craft!

ShareThis