Monday, January 2, 2012

Today and Always

I love, love the Mojo Monday sketch this week, MOJO222. I wanted to make something for Valentine's Day; it's my favorite holiday outside of Christmas. I just love the colors, the cute stamps, the extra little bit of love in the air; not to mention all the wonderful candies you can find. LOL

I pulled out some papers from My Mind's Eye that was perfect for the layout and for Valentine's Day, it looks so romantic.


The elements were cut with my Cameo, love that machine I tell ya. I stamped the sentiment from Verve One Person set onto the patterned paper for a little more depth and cohesion; I also stamped onto the leaves of the flower using an image from the same set with VersaMark.



3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Tina, this is so pretty! I love the way you interpreted the sketch and the newsprint is so cool! Happy New Year!

alienanessa said...

Holy crap, you're absolutely right, this is wonderfully romantic! Just loove all the elements you used, wowza!! Can't wait til I can get my Silh going!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Tina!!~

ShareThis