Friday, February 17, 2012

Ballerina Ballerina

I was asked yesterday to make a ballerina/ dancer card for my boss's daughter for her group party on Saturday. These types of requests often scare me because I never know if I am going to capture the idea of the card in someone else's head or if it's going to bomb. A co-worker told me to make a super homemade one in which I used elmer's glue and lots of glitter and then present the real card....the premise being that the buyer would be so relieved they didn't have to buy the first one that anything else would be great! HA!


Well, I didn't go through with that plan, but I did manage to use a super cute Avery ballerina image from By Lori Designs (link to come later) and lots of pink. I don't think you can tell from the photo that I added clear AtYou spica glitter to her skirt and hairbow and some gold in her hair; so it's sparkly IRL.

Lastly, I tied a loopy bow and secured it with a glue dot.




3 comments:

alienanessa said...

Good golly she's adorable, lady!! I certainly recognize that word paper with Enjoy visible right there!! The layers on here are wonderful!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is so PRETTY in Pink!!~

Allison said...

Oh Tina, she is just so purdy! Love the flush on her cheeks!

ShareThis