Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine

I made this to send to school in Cody's backpack for tomorrow; hopefully, he finds it before the day goes by. You just never know with him.

The hearts on a string are from Kerri Bradford, I love her style. Of course, this cut is rather delicate and you have to be careful when cutting and getting it off the mat (ask me how I know). I added some patterned paper and stickles to some of the hearts on the line and also a few dropping off.

The sentiment is from PTI, from one of the Fillable Frames sets (I am too lazy to look it up right now). I used the super fun sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS145; I love the larger panel and sometimes overthink it when nothing immediately comes to mind.


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute Tina!

alienanessa said...

I just can't believe this one, with those precious fragile hearts!! OMG, I just love the papers and colors, just too cool!!

ShareThis