Thursday, February 23, 2012

Enjoy MTME


This week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS49 is a fun one; some layers and nice linear angles. I decided to use About to Pop for my main image, building and coloring it in PSE. I chose Pop Some Fun for my patterned paper choices.



Be sure to head on over to the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch for yourself and to see how you could win this month's Prize Pack. You'll also want to check out the Design Team cards, they are sure to inspire.



3 comments:

Cat said...

LOVE the touch of yellow, Tina! We both chose from the same set!

alienanessa said...

Love it, love it!! That's the coolest card with popcorn on it that I've ever seen!!

Tangii said...

I love it!! Awesome use of papers and you rocked "coloring" that popcorn!!!

ShareThis