Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh to be 19 Again!

I was asked to make a card for the friend of a friend who is turning 19 tomorrow. I got a little information about the birthday girl, she loves blue, fairies, and is a youthful 19. *sigh* Remember those days?
I knew for certain I needed to chose a fairy image from Paper Makeup Stamps, they have the absolute best ones. I also knew I wanted one with long hair that was dressed somewhat modern; I chose Danni. She's out of stock in rubber, but you can find her in the digi section.
I colored her to match the papers but stuck mostly with blues since birthday girl loves blue. I used my Cameo to cut the elements out and then laid the stickles to them. You can see the sparkle on her wings, the numbers, and the butterfly. I also used glitter pens to add some sparkle to her hair and her shirt.

2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Holy crap, lady!!! You blew this completely out of the park, it's absolutely beautiful!! Yeesh!!

alienanessa said...

Still can't believe how gorgeous this image is...her jeans are perfect!!!

ShareThis