Thursday, February 16, 2012

Only Look Back

It Thursday and that means we have another sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS48. This one I love, love, love. I used some spring-y colors since Valentine's Day has come and gone.

The sentiment is from Sensational Sentiments with the images from Sensational Stems; it's been a while since I inked up that set and I am loving the flowers in it.

Be sure to head on over to the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch for yourself as well as the other samples the design team has to inspire you. You won't want to miss it. You also need to find out how you can win a Prize Pack just for participating.


2 comments:

Cat said...

Love the bright, happy colors on your pretty card! Hugs

alienanessa said...

I just don't know where to begin. The papers are wonderful. But jeepers, that sentiment panel with all those stamps and colors, you rocked it!!

ShareThis