Thursday, February 9, 2012

You are Fabulous!


It's Thursday! We have a new sketch up at the My Time Made Easy blog, MTMEPPS47. I was initially very leery of this sketch, but I am anjoying how my card turned out. My main panel ended up a little larger than I intended, but it's all good.



I'll link the sentiment later, my satellite internet is soooooo slow right now and I'm doing good just to get the photo uploaded. *ETA- the sentiment is from Sensational Sentiments.



If you haven't already, check out the My Time Made Easy store, there was just a super release. I can't wait to use some of the new papers and stamps.





Be sure to check out the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch and see more inspiration from the rest of the design team.






3 comments:

Cat said...

LOVE how you turned the sketch on its side, Tina! Love the black, white, and red, too!

Melissa Craig said...

Really love this card - the bold colors are wonderful!

alienanessa said...

Those colors are wonderful, the colors of my old high school hahaha

The flowers look so stunning against that background!!

ShareThis