Thursday, February 2, 2012

You Make Me a Better Person


I am happy to be back from a short break in my MTMEPPS Design Team responsibilities; had to hash out some personal stuff. While it's not completely worked out, I am able to carve out some stamping time during the week. So, here I am with this week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS46.


Since I am still in Valentine's Day mode, I made a sweet card using Fanciful Flourishes and Sensational Sentiments. The papers are new, from the Candy Kisses paper pack. The heart argyle pattern has to be my very favorite!


Now, be sure to head on over to the MTME blog to see the sketch for yourself and to be inspired by the samples from the rest of the design team. You also need to find out how you can win the prize for participating in the sketches.




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet card...love the kraft heart! happy friday!

alienanessa said...

I just looove this card! The sentiment panel is simply to die for!!

ShareThis