Saturday, March 17, 2012

Amazing Grace


Man, oh man! We had a terrible thunder and lightning storm last night. One strike was so close to the house that it shook. We all huddled in our back bedroom and rode it out for an hour. Cody was petrified, so we spent much of the time talking so he couldn't hear what was happening outside very well. Thankfully, it passed and all seems to be well.

This week's Viva la Verve sketch was another fun one, I love the tag shape behind the sentiment panel. I pulled out some older MME papers, loving the colors on this pack. The sentiment is a Plain Jane from Verve.
We're on our way to my niece's birthday party, she turns 9 today. Cody is thrilled about choosing her gift! Personally, I am sure he thinks he's getting a few too! Well, I better scoot, I have a few errands to run before the celebration.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Man, this card and sentiment are absolutely perfect!!

ShareThis