Monday, March 5, 2012

Dancing Dancing Dancing


I was asked to make a card for my boss's daughter's friend from dance class. It just had to have a dancer and then rest was up to me.



I recently purchased some dancer cutting files from the Silhouette Store and decided on a spinner card. The dancers form as too thin to use as the spinner itself since I had to make it so small, so I just glued her onto a scallop circle.



I designed the whole thing in the Silhouette Software, but made the spinning channel a little too large for pennies, so I have to use quarters instead. The holgraphic paper is my absolute favorite part of the card, it looks so pretty with the theme. I especially like that it makes a rainbow of colors and everything matches it. LOL



The sentiment is from Verve, Wish Big, and I just stamped it prior to assembling the card.





1 comment:

alienanessa said...

I absolutely cannot WAIT to hear, if you do, how much she liked it!!! This is the cooooolest! Genius going with the spinner card!

ShareThis