Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Favorite Peeps

I wasn't able to participate with February's Viva la Verve sketches, but thought I'd try the ones for March.

I had to make a birthday card for my niece, Victoria, as she has a birthday coming up. She is obsessed with the color green so I knew I had to include it. I purchased this cute li'l peep image from the Silhouette Store and thought it would compliment the sentiment I wanted to use. I just printed it and then used my Cameo to cut it out in the shape of the label.

The peep was stamped with the background image from Verve's Wishful Elegance and then just mounted with boosters next to the sentiment. The papers I chose offer plenty of sunshine and cheer.



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun card Tina!

Danni said...

How cute!

alienanessa said...

You just can't go wrong with greeeeeeeen, okay???!!!! Love it, this is way too cool!!

ShareThis