Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday MTME

I am just loving the new paper pack from My Time Made Easy, Spreading Spring Cheer; the colors are vibrant and I love the subtlty of the polka dots petals in the flowers. I pulled them out again for today's sketch, MTMEPPS52. Today also marks ONE YEAR of sketches, so we're having a celebration!

ETA- “Today we are kickin' off our ! 1 year Challenge-aversary! What would you do with a $25 gift certificate to My Time Made Easy? Well all you have to do is play along with this week's sketch for your chance to win!! Winner will be announced next Thursday along with Sketch #53”

The sentiment is from Just For You and I use this set alot, it has some classic sentiments and the fonts are pretty fun and playful.

Be sure to check out the My Time Made Easy blog to see inspiration from the rest of the Design Team and to check out how to win!


1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Well, the colors are great, the sketch is great, looove that flower!!

ShareThis