Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's the Little Things

I wasn't able to post my card before the deadline, we've been having thunderstorms and lightning off and on for the last 2 weeks. The last few have been pretty severe, so we turn off all the electricity and brace ourselves for what's coming. Much of the time I am sending up silent prayers for the safety of my family, community, and our home.

This week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS50, is one I'll use again and again. You can leave it very simple as I did or dress it up.

I wanted to use flags for my strips and was really itching to use this raspberry color, so pretty and spring-ish. The sentiment is from All a Flutter and the image is from Puckered Up Patterns which I embellished with some silver pearls.

You can see the rest of the team's inspiration on the My Time Made Easy blog.

You might also want to check out the new release from My Time Made Easy; the templates are amazing and the Design Team really shows them off. The new papers are soooo pretty too. You can see it all here.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Tina, I hope and pray that you and your family & friends stay safe from those storms! I was late - WAAAAY late too for health reasons. But I wanted to leave you a little love and say that your card is very nice! Are those little beads on the design? I really like it.

Cat said...

Your card is so sweet! We had thunderstorms and nearby tornadoes this week. Glad your family is safe! Thanks for joining us this week at MTMEPPS!

alienanessa said...

Lady, you are one of my fave inspirational people of all time! I see this card, love your work, and think to myself: I can create this because Tina's work is unfailingly executed. You are the BEST!

ShareThis