Sunday, March 25, 2012

Perk Up SFYTT

I thought I had already participated in this month's SFYTT, but I hadn't. I also checked out the Color Throwdown, CTD184.

So, I grabbed some supplies matching the colors and sizes of each challenge and got busy. I used a new set from Lil Inker Designs, I love me some coffee stamps and dies. The sentiment is from Verve, hoewever, since none of the sentiments in the Lil Inker set would fit into my small sentiment circle.

The coffee cup cozy was colored with copics and then I added a sweet little yellow gem to the center of the flower.

5 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

LOVE IT, TINA!!!

Laura Pryor said...

LOVE IT, TINA!!!

Broni said...

Great card, Tina! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

alienanessa said...

That is so stinkin awesome!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is really cute...I just love the coffee themed stamps and you used the colors beautifully!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!!!

ShareThis